Eco-Friendly Kids Water Bottles for a Greener Future
We want a clean and beautiful planet Earth. But we sometimes forget how our choices can create a negative impact on our environment. One of the negative impacts we have created on Earth is pollution from plastic.
Plastics take a long time, around hundreds and hundreds of years for proper decomposition and has negative impact on land, sea, and our wildlife as well. It’s the need of the hour to teach our kids about environmental consciousness and sustainable use of materials to save our planet.
One of the thing we can start with is by choosing Eco-friendly habits and for this we should start with choosing eco-friendly water bottles for kids and toys etc.
What are eco-friendly kids water bottles?
We want a clean environment and eco-friendly kid's bottles can help. The Eco-friendly kid's bottles are made from materials that are biodegradable plastics and also safe for kids as well. These bottles are not made from single-use plastic, which cannot be reused to make plastic products again. These bottles last longer and also help in saving the environment.
Importance of sustainability and environmental consciousness
Sustainability is understanding and using the products and needs at our present while not compromising the usage ability for future generations. It involves creating a balance between different economic, social, and environmental factors. On the other hand, environmental consciousness means the impact we create on our environment and taking responsibility for that environmental impact.
When we teach our kids the importance of environmental consciousness and sustainability, we teach them to take care of this planet and help them understand how their actions can impact the future sustainability and environment of this earth. When they learn this can be really critical and effective for 21st-century thinking.
Role of Eco-Friendly Kids Water Bottles in Reducing Waste
Waste generation is one of the biggest problems we are facing on our planet today. It is estimated, according to the World Bank, that waste generation will increase by 70% from this time in the year 2050, reaching the figure of 3.4 billion tons of waste every year.
Out of the waste generated, the majority of that waste mixes with land or oceans or gets incinerated in the atmosphere leading to heat and pollution and further causing greenhouse gas emissions. This can further lead to health hazards or the destruction of our precious habitat.
Just by taking the step of choosing the eco-friendly kids water bottles you are saving yourself and yourself from damaging our planet. Later when not used, these bottles can be recycled and or can be easily biodegradable.
Benefits of Eco-friendly kids water bottles
There are many benefits of Kids' water bottles:
- Keep water clean and fresh: These biodegradable water bottles keep the bacteria growing and have leaks or spills and also do not have any chemical contamination.
- Encourages hydration: Eco-friendly type of bottles come in different shapes and designs. Some of the water bottles are designed as Captain America water bottle while others can be Iron man Water bottle. Kids really adore these water bottles and drink more from these water bottles.
- Self-expression: As told above these bottles come in different designs. Boys water bottle are for different superheroes and shapes and girls water bottle is for different shapes and designs that girls adore.
Features to Look for in Eco-Friendly Kids Water Bottles
We should ensure the safety, functionality, and quality of the bottle. These are some of the designs of features to look for in Eco-friendly kids water Bottles:
Material: You should ensure that the bottle is eco-friendly. It simply means that the water is fully recyclable and biodegradable. It should be Lead-free, Phthalate free, BPA-free, and non-toxic as well.
Size: Size is a big determining factor and the bottle should be appropriate for the child’s needs and the child’s age. The bottle should not be too big or too small for them, that it can’t store adequate water for the child’s needs. The bottle should fit the child’s lunch bag or backpack.
Capacity: This should also depend on the child. The capacity of the bottle should be according to the child’s needs. A great bottle should contain adequate water, not more or little water than the need.
Lid and Handle: The lid of the water should hold water and should not leak and have a proper straw, nozzle, or spout. Also, the handle should be sturdy, convenient, and ergonomic. It should be designed for hanging or carrying.
Tips for Encouraging Kids to Use Eco-Friendly Water Bottles
Choosing the right kids water bottle for your kids can be our first step. Here are some steps to encourage them through it.
- Just explain the benefits of these bottles and how they can save our environment.
- Involving them in the buying process and letting the kids choose the bottles whether that is an IronMan Water bottle.
- Add these bottles to the daily routine of the kids. Let them fill the bottles and take them with them wherever they are going.
- Make the experience fun by mixing lemons or berries or some food flavors that are adequate for the water, so that the water.